Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered how they make that wonderful Pico de Gallo that is served with all the good Spanish food that we love? I think that cilantro is absolutely one of my favorite food additions this year. If you have cilantro you can make anything taste good!

Try this recipe and you will be hooked forever! It seems like I just can't make enough. So, pardon me while I grab my chips and Pico de Gallo and go watch a chick flick!

1 large tomato, finely chopped (1 cup)
1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped (3/4 cup)
1/2 cup finely chopped unpeeled cucumber
1/4 cup finely chopped radishes or red onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 jalapeƱo chili, seeded and finely chopped (but watch out to wash your hands when you are finished chopping the jalapeno...or use gloves!)


1. Mix all ingredients in glass or plastic bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.